621 18th St
Oakland, California 94612
(415) 729-3748

Hawaii Seller of Travel Registration

The State of Hawaii requires all sellers of travel to register with the Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs.

If you are an out-of state agency with employees and/or a business location in the State of Hawaii, then you also have to obtain a certificate of authority to do business in the state of Hawaii, in addition to registration as a Seller of Travel.

If you have any questions about Hawaii Seller of Travel Registration, please contact us